Orthopaedic Brace Fittings
Orthopedic Braces and Splints
Orthopedic braces and orthopedic splints protect, stabilize, support and correct injuries or abnormal alignment throughout the process of rehabilitation and injury recovery. Bracing can be used used in injury rehabilitation, injury prevention, osteoarthritic care, post-operative care and more.
KineMedics works with you and your medical professional to determine the level of stability, type of support, function and fit that the orthopedic brace should provide. We recommend the best brace for you. To learn more about our orthopedic services, please read about fittings and consultations. Please make an appointment or drop by one of our locations for an expert orthopedic brace consultation and fitting. What you need is likely in stock, or we will source it for you in just days. Our product line includes:
- Knee braces, ankle braces, leg braces
- Custom Orthotics and OTC Arch supports
- Wrist braces, thumb and hand splints
- Elbow braces, tennis elbow braces
- Neck, back and shoulder braces
- Hip, groin and thigh supports
- Orthopedic compression garments
- Acute and post Operative bracing and splinting
Contact us with any questions about orthopedic braces. We’re here to help.